Thinking about new flooring in your Burnaby home? Metrotown Floors & Interiors has you covered. They offer a wide range of flooring options to beautify your floors and provide a lifetime of comfort and appeal to your home.
When it comes to new flooring, you’ll want to choose a company with a great reputation for professional installation. Metrotown Floors & Interiors offers exceptional installation for the following types of flooring:
- Carpet. Metrotown Floors offers carpeting in a wide variety of colors, patterns and textures. Prices vary widely, from DIY squares to luxurious and rich carpeting options. Customers love carpeting because it absorbs sound and is soft and warm in the home. It’s a great choice for living rooms, hallways and bedrooms.
- Hardwood flooring at Metrotown Floors in Burnaby offers the option of pre-finished and unfinished materials and allows the homeowner to choose from a wide range of woods for residential flooring. Some hardwood flooring materials are very pricey and call for delicate care while others are more affordable and require routine maintenance. A professional from Metrotown Floors can provide a professional installation.
- Laminate flooring is quite popular due to its durability and incredible beauty. Homeowners love the affordability of laminate and its ability to mimic other wood, tile and even stone. Prices on laminate flooring vary depending on what you choose. An expert from Metrotown Floors & Interiors can help you choose wisely and stay within your budget.
- Tile is a top choice for bathrooms and kitchens, is extremely durable and is easy to clean and maintain. Choices range from cheap to luxury options. Tile floor installation is best left to the professionals, especially if you’re looking for a quality appearance and a floor that will last. During the colder months, tile flooring can be chilly to walk on, but the good news is that area rugs can make winter tiles very comfortable.
- Vinyl flooring is a very affordable option and looks great in the kitchen or bathroom. It’s water resistant, durable and very easy to clean and maintain. Vinyl comes in brights, plains, real wood styles, geometric patterns and a great choice of colors. Somewhat warmer underfoot than tile, vinyl flooring is an ideal flooring solution when there are young children in the home, and it’s extremely budget conscious. Let a flooring pro at Metrotown Floors in Burnaby help you choose the perfect vinyl flooring for your home.
- Carpet repair can be performed at a small fraction of the cost of replacing the entire carpet. If you have small areas of your carpet that are in need of repair, but the overall carpeted area is still somewhat new, carpet repair could be an affordable solution. Only a professional can repair your carpet without leaving traces of the repair. Visit metrotownfloors.com and check out their carpet repair section for more information.
Whatever your flooring choice in your Burnaby home, Metrotown Floor & Interiors is able to make your flooring dreams a reality. Call one of their specialists at 604-434-4463 to discuss your flooring project and budget.Flooring Burnaby